Monday, January 12, 2009

WEIGH-IN (-25 pounds) Week 7

Oh happy day! I weighed in today at my docs office and I am down 25 pounds. In addition to that I also had my FIRST fill today. First, let me say that I love my doctor. I found him in Dallas Texas and he is wonderful. His name is Dr. Jayaseelan Nirmal MD 7777 Forest LnDallas, TX 75230972-566-2263. He was nice and funny and his staff was awesome. Today was my first visit to him and it was a great experience. I travel alot with my job so although I reside in Tennesseee, I am here on business quite a bit and it was convenient. His rates are great too.

Folks, the fill was painless and quick and he does all of his under flouroscopy. I have a 4cc band and today he put 2cc's in it. He put numbing medicine in the site of entry and then put the 2 cc's in. I felt fine. I have been eating soup since he recommends eating clear liquids for the first 24-48 hours then on to regular liquids. I had some broth and kept on trucking! I am hungry though and I just ordered more soup.

I am happy to have had such a great experience and I am on my way to work out now. I feel really uplifted and hope that 2 cc's will give me a great start.

Here is my latest youtube video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGiiJWvVAKk

2 comments:

Libra Diva said...

Just wanted to say hello and congrads on the progress you are making. i'm coming up on my 3rd fill and it was a breeze and took about 5min. they used the numbing spray of course..lol but i still felt like a champ after expecting soo much more! Have a good day and keep pushing on!

oozyxena said...

That's great now you are really on your way!!!!!