Monday, January 19, 2009

WEIGH-IN (-30 pounds) Week 8






Greetings Lap Banders and Lap Bander fans! I am reporting in at a whooping 30 pounds lighter. I have included a few pictures onm this post although my outfit is not form fitting I can tell..HA! Also, don't I look like I am about to kill someone? LOL. I wasnt. I happier photo in the second one.
I had my first fill January 12th. This week has been a little crazy. Directly after the fill, I was able to eat mushies the next day. However, since yesterday, I have not been able to down any solid foods....even in very small bites. This morning I tried eggs and hash mushed up. Even taking the small bites, brought on so much pain and rejection, I had to stop. This has brought me to a brand new experience. When food doesnt go down, it feels like I am having a heart attack. It is not throwing up exactly, but a pain in your chest and then food moving back up to your mouth and out. Not to be gross or anything but it is awful. So instead of eating, I am back to protein drinks and other liquids. I won't even touch soup at this point that is not just clear broth. These past episodes have made me afraid to even try to eat anything. I am not afraid though. My reading on lapbandtalk.com has said that the band may get tighter a little time after the fill. Regardless, this is my experience and at least I was prepared for it. No problem right? Right! My boyfriend however, is very concerned and told me that I didnt have to do this. I was fine the way I was and he doesnt like seeing me suffer. Isnt that the sweetest thing you have every heard?? I think so.
Exercise has been a little difficult this week, but I will try and get back on it this week. I had to travel quite a bit and that always throws my schedule off. BLECH! I will get it together this week.
Anyway, have a great day and hope all is going well!!!!
(11/21/08) 290
(12/1/08) 273
(12/7/08) 268
(12/14/08) 270
12/21/08) 268
(1/19/09) 260
Check out my lastest youtube video:

1 comment:

fitnessbandit said...

PB'ing is one of my worst fears!!!

I hope it all sorts itself out quickly for you!

Bel