Thursday, February 5, 2009

WEIGH-IN (-30 pounds) Week 10




Hola comrades. I am checking in one day before Week 11. It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I am late in my blogs. Thank Jennifer who reminded me that I am behind and need to get on the ball. Thanks Jen!




Anyway...I am down only 30 pounds in 11 weeks. I had my first fill last month on the 12th and will have another one on the 16th of February. I am a little discouraged because it seems that I struggle with the same 3 pounds all the time. Now I am fighting 259 - 262. Go figure. My first fill had 2 cc's saline and I am hoping for more restriction after this second one. I am really trying to get to 250 in the next month.




Part of it is my fault. I have been remiss in my exercise routine and have dropped the ball for the past two weeks. This weather has me down. It has been so cold and miserable and I am so ready for some hot weather. It is funny how weather affects my mood. I am a Floridian and I NEED sunshine and warmth because I love being outside. I know that I will do better when the weather changes so I am trying not to stress about it. I know I am ok because I havent GAINED any weight....right??




Anyway, I went skiing this past weekend to celebrate my birthday so I will include a picture. I am pretty bundled up so don't hold it against me.




I will get back on track with the posts and hope all of you are doing well. Please send some words or experiences of encouragement. I need them!

1 comment:

oozyxena said...

You are Looking stunning!!! you are lucky as you are beautiful with the extra 30lb too (as in your before pics) I just look like I am all chin and belly...lol

You are doing so well, ok for you it has slowed a little but after your second fill I am sure you will notice a diffrence.

Stay strong!!! your doing great!!

Zena xx