Sunday, December 14, 2008

WEIGH-IN (-20 pounds) Week 3

Well, you read it right. I GAINED three pounds. I guess its because I don't feel as much restriction as I I have been. I actually feel like I can eat anything I want. My first fill is on January 21 and I wish it vwere tomorrow. I feel something like panic at having the ability to eat what I want and gaining 3 pounds. I am sticking to the plan however but had a minor slip up and ate some chocolate. I am still eating protein first, vegetables second and keeping my carbs down. I am also exercising 45 minutes at least 3 times a week. I am increasing that this week to 4 or 5 times since I now have a treadmill at home.

Since I travel alot, I found a fill doctor in Dallas Texas. He charges 200 a visit and each visit he uses flouro. Very happy about that. Will post his link later.

Not much to report. I will try very hard in the next few weeks to limit my food intake despite if I feel full or not and exercise more.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Just focus on the longer term and do your best while you wait for the fill.