Sunday, December 7, 2008

WEIGH-IN (-22 pounds)

So today is my weekly weigh-in and I am down 22 pounds since my surgery on 11/21/08. I am so washed today because it has been a busy busy weekend. Yesterday I was running around so much that I didnt eat or drink much. I feel like I don't drink enough water throughout the day at all. I fill up fast when I drink or eat and the rule is to not drink 45 minutes before you eat and 30 minute after. It seems that since I try to eat throughout the day I am in some vicious cycle. I am on my mushy stage so I am a little hestitant to try anything new. I did do fine this morning with an egg white omelet with ham and salmon last night. I am trying to take it slow so I don't have any horror stories to report. I am fascinated by how much more effort I put into thinking about what I put in my body these days. My thinking is that I don't get much so I try to make it count.

I have gotten some great recipe ideas from lapbandtalk.com I am going to try this ricotta bake soon. I did buy some deviled ham and chickent and tuna in a can. I just haven't concocted anything with it yet. I love chicken salad, so I might try that tonight and use my lonely food processor.

I also put on a dress that I bought a size smaller a few months ago and it fit perfectly. I am so pleased with my progress. It really does keep me going.

I feel good but need more calories. I get tired so fast. so I will work on that this week. I am keeping a staple to my morning breakfast and that is my protein drink. Only because I can get out of the door with it pretty quickly.

Til next week!
Start (11/21/08) 290
(12/1/08) 273
(12/7/08) 268

2 comments:

fitnessbandit said...

Congrats on fitting into the smaller dress!

Bel

Kristi said...

Just discovered your blog. Congratulation on the great job your doing so far. your blog helps to inspire this "old-timer". (little over a year) Brings back the old enthusiasm.